Gear up and set forth on a campaign worthy of legend, for Hexxit has been unearthed! Dark dungeons, towering spires, weathered ruins and musty tomes lay before you. Lay claim to riches or create your own artifacts, tame beasts and carve out your own story in endless wonder. Alone or with friends, adventure awaits in Hexxit.
Hexxit is a new collection of mods for Minecraft that put adventure above all else, in the style of old Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. Exploration is interesting, the dangers are greater and the sense of satisfaction of clearing out a dungeon is intense. The modlist is full of quality content from some very talented individuals. Be sure to head over to the donate page and show your appreciation!
||Date of Addition
|| July 24, 2013
- A number of fixes were made to the Treecapitator config file (reversed setting changed in 1.0.4 that caused larger trees to take longer to chop down).
- OffLawn! was updated to version 1.5.1.r02.
- Fixed issue introduced by 1.0.4 that caused Shears to be some sort of crazy ultra-tool.
|| July 20, 2013
- Chest Transporter version 1.1.6 was added.
- Secret Rooms version 22.214.171.1243 was added.
- A number of configuration errors were fixed in Immibis Microblocks and Treecapitator.
- It is no longer possible to disenchant items with Enchanting Plus.
- Cobblestone, dirt, sand, and ender pearls were added to chest loot tables.
- CodeChickenCore updated to version 0.8.7.3.
- CoFHCore updated to version 126.96.36.199.
- bspkrsCore updated to version 2.09.
- Treecapitator updated to version 1.5.2.r14.
- Backpacks updated to version 1.12.13.
- Tinkers Construct updated to version 1.4.0.
- Bibliocraft updated to version 1.3.3.
- Chococraft updated to version 2.8.8.
- Enchanting Plus updated to version 1.15.4.
- Dimensional Doors updated to version 188.8.131.52.
- Natura updated to version 2.1.2.
- Falling Meteors was updated to version 2.10.2a.
- Immibis Core was updated to version 55.1.6.
- Immibis' Microblocks was updated to version 55.0.7.
- Artifice was updated to version 184.108.40.206.
|| June 25, 2013
- Treecapitator support has been improved across the board. Treecapitator support should now be total.
- Cats from outer space will no longer crash land on the overworld.
- Meteors now only fall at night and fall somewhat less often.
- It is no longer possible to summon meteors into range of another player's meteor shield.
- A bad entry which had been added to a configurable loot table has been removed- this should fix a client crash which would sometimes occur when opening a chest for the first time inside a Better Dungeons structure.
- A crash which would sometimes occur when decorating a kitchen room inside a Better Dungeon structure has been corrected.
- Better Dungeons has been updated to version 1.08a. This should correct a crash bug with the turtle boss, as well as some TPS lag that many users were experiencing related to Better Dungeons.
- Artifice version 220.127.116.11 has been added. Existing chunks will have Artifice worldgen added to them the next time they are loaded. Flowers have been added to the surface, a layer of basalt has been added near bedrock, and large veins of Marble are now located underground.
- NEI Plugins version 18.104.22.168 has been added. This should add NEI support for many Tinkers Construct recipes.
- Hexxit Gear has been updated to version 1.0.23. This should improve the utility of the nightvision buff on some sets, as well as increase the prevalence of Hexbiscus flowers in new chunks.
|| June 21, 2013
- The stars have aligned and your legend has begun! Hexxit is available in your launcher to play!
See here for more information